Clear and compelling documents convey complex ideas in a way that is accessible and influential. For professionals to produce clear documents, a particular set of skills is needed—skills that can be learned and perfected.
Our Compelling briefs and correspondence workshop provides participants with practical skills and techniques to present information clearly and in a way that is accessible to the intended audience. The workshop provides models and tools to shape and structure text so it influences identified audiences for all the right reasons, and communicate policies, services and programs more effectively.
Participants who take part in Compelling briefs and correspondence will be better able to:
- produce clearer, more precise and more effective briefs and correspondence
- produce briefs and correspondence with fewer errors.
- All staff
- Face-to-face, one-day workshop
- All participants complete an audit of skills before attending the workshop and discuss with their manager and supervisor.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials—workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practices.