Being able to put together a persuasive presentation is something we all do in our careers. To craft and present persuasive arguments verbally in a way that is engaging and compelling is a skill that every professional should have.
The ability to present a clear, confident argument allows you to represent an agency’s position and influence decisions effectively. Compelling arguments produce effective policy advice and impact how you engage with stakeholders to promote ideas and projects.
Ethos CRS's Persuasive and powerful presentations explores techniques to build a clear argument and to present it in an engaging way that accounts for the audience and the purpose.
After attending Persuasive and powerful presentations, participants will be better able to:
- present accurate, clear presentations
- communicate key messages clearly
- improve their communication with stakeholders.
- Staff at any level who want to deliver powerful presentations
- Face-to-face, one-day workshop
- Participants prepare a short, three-minute presentation on a topic of their choice.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials—workbook and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practice.