Being able to accurately communicate is one of the most useful skills when working with other people. While there are many different channels for communication, the written word is one of the most commonly used. Clear writing is an essential skill to foster in your workplace. Our Principles of clear writing workshop develops the insights, awareness, skills and techniques that will enable participants to produce more effective documents.
After attending Principles of clear writing, participants will be better able to:
- effectively structure different types of documents
- write clear, precise documents
- write in a style that suits the audience and document type
- efficiently produce documents.
- Staff who would like to improve their writing skills
- Face-to-face, one-day workshop
- All participants locate and read their organisation’s style guide.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials—workbook and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practice.