Complex policy and regulatory problems demand skillful analysis and critical thinking. Without this, positive change—underpinned by effective conclusions and recommendations—cannot and will not be delivered. Poor analysis and thinking leads to sub-optimal solutions and poor analysis and thinking by public agencies imposes a real and tangible cost on communities.
In Analytical and critical thinking, Ethos CRS has developed a practical workshop that builds the analytical and clear thinking skills of professionals. The result? Professionals who can examine complex problems and develop coherent, achievable and realistic solutions.
Select from the menu on the right or call us about our other Leadership and teams workshops listed below.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders