Ethos CRS knows that, for most people, leadership isn’t innate. The good news is that it can be learned. If you are introducing new leaders into your organisation, Leadership skills for new managers will give them the start that they need to succeed quickly.
In Leadership skills for new managers, staff who are new to leadership acquire skills and knowledge they can apply immediately. Our facilitators assist participants to explore insights from psychological research and examine the experience of the great leaders from the past.
A key component of great leadership is the ability to build and maintain high performing teams. In our workshop, participants gain insights into techniques to find and foster the best people for their teams.
Sometimes things don’t always go to plan so our facilitators equip your new leaders with strategies to manage troublesome team members and challenging situations. They help participants acquire proven strategies that motivate teams and manage unexpected or unacceptable behaviour.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders