We are looking for a new Coordinator of Workshop Materials to join our team!
Read about the position below and apply by sending your CV and a one-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ethos CRS
Ethos CRS specialises in designing, developing and delivering training and professional development programs, such as face-to-face workshops, targeted coaching sessions and modern, accessible eLearning modules.
Over the past 12 years, Ethos CRS has developed and delivered over 2,500 training programs to around 90 public sector agencies. We design and deliver workshops across Australia to a broad range of areas including communications and engagement, leadership and management, policy and regulation and professional development.
About the role—Coordinator, Workshop Materials
This is a full-time position–37.5 hours per week.
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and organised coordinator with an eye for detail who can:
• coordinate, create and tailor workshop materials in close consultation with facilitators and support staff
• proofread and format workshop materials using Word templates
• liaise with clients
• assist in writing, formatting and proofreading outgoing proposals and tenders, including creating workshop outlines
• update and monitor spreadsheets
• support the Director, Training and Business Administration to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the required high standard
• conduct ad hoc research and administrative tasks for facilitators and support staff.
What we’re looking for
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, multitask, manage tight deadlines and priorities
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively liaise with internal staff and clients
• Demonstrated plain English written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office including the ability to use in-house templates
• Experience working as part of a team
• Experience in the communications sector or other relevant field
• Experience writing and/or editing large and complex documents
Contact Stelle McCoy on 62472225 or at email@example.com if you have any questions about the position.
To apply, please send your CV and a one-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.55 pm, Sunday 15 July.