If agencies are to effectively design, develop and implement complex policy and programs—and successfully advise ministers and governments—then two requirements must be satisfied. First, officers must have the technical and operational skills to create and implement good policy and programs. Secondly, officers and teams must have the strategic skills that enable them to develop solutions that can be approved and implemented in a complex and dynamic environment.
Ethos CRS draws on real-life scenarios and case studies, and on our own facilitators’ keen understanding of policy design and implementation, to build policy skills and to sharpen critical thinking. Our focus is on better policy and better outcomes for your organisation and for the public.
Workshops we offer:
- Introduction to policy
- Advanced policy skills
- Strategic policy skills: developing and implementing policy in a dynamic environment
- Nudge theory: positive outcomes with minimum regulation
- Policy implementation
- Science, policy and influence: presenting evidence for decision makers
- Policy for data practitioners
- Economics for non-economists