Ethos CRS equips professionals to design, develop, implement and enforce effective regulation and regulatory regimes.
All governments face the challenge of regulating to protect communities form harm, while also limiting their reliance on regulation as an instrument. Our facilitators and advisers have had first-hand experience of this challenge, and are well equipped with hard-edge, practical insights and experiences that enable them to design and deliver truly relevant workshops and coaching sessions.
Our regulation workshops build core skills, equipping professionals to engage with regulatory communities and agencies and qualifying them to analyse strategically, to think, plan and lead, and to operate in accordance with formal legal requirements.
Workshops we offer:
- Core concepts in regulation
- Regulatory design and development
- Decision-making and regulatory discretion
- Strategic regulation: effective interventions in a complex environment
- Contemporary compliance strategies
- Risk-based regulation
- Effective regulatory writing
- Administrative law
- Monitoring, compliance and evaluation
- Enforcement awareness
- Licensing, assessments and approvals
- Regulatory advice and guidance
- Statutory interpretation
- Freedom of information laws
- Performance evaluation