An effective speech can punctuate an event, inspire individuals to take action, clarify the purpose of an organisation and more.
Poor speeches on the other hand can embarrass the speaker and make them look foolish. Speech writing therefore requires logical thought, an understanding of the audience, and a finely tuned ear to the cadence and texture of the spoken word.
Ethos CRS has the experience with coaching and training in speech writing to turn your staff into competent speech writers. We can help staff learn how to craft compelling speeches that reflect the speaker and engage with the audience.
Ethos CRS has provided speech writing services to the following organisations:
- The Australian War Memorial
- Reconciliation Australia
- Department of Finance
- Office of Environment and Heritage
- Productivity Commission
- Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Worawa Aboriginal College
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Department of Education, Employment and Work Relations
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities
- National Water Commission.
Our expert speech writers
Ethos CRS’s talented speechwriters have many decades of experience. They have written speeches for prime ministers, cabinet ministers, secretaries of Commonwealth departments, chief executive officers and many others.
Speech writing services
We have the skills to:
- write the speech you require
- train your staff to write speeches
- mentor your staff through the process of writing particular speeches.
The kinds of speeches we have written include:
- policy announcements
- landmark speeches
If you need a thoughtful, engaging, well-constructed speech for any occasion, Ethos CRS offers speech writing services at a competitive rate. the writers at Ethos CRS can write it for you or help you craft it.Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to learn more.