Regulation, risks and harms explores the, at times, complex relationship between organisational risk, the potential of harm and the liberty of a commercial entity to operate in a free-market economy.
Participants gain a deeper insight into the balance between harm, risk and regulatory interference through facilitated discussions, applying practical techniques and shared experience to real-world scenarios.
After attending Regulation, risks and harms, participants will be better able to:
- address harms more effectively
- identify, manage and mitigate regulatory risk
- apply the principles of better practice regulation.
- All staff with a regulatory role
- Officers involved in risk-based regulatory activities
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Alternatively, this workshop can be delivered as 2 3-hour virtual sessions
- All participants are to read a list of selected articles before coming to the workshop.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials – workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practices.