Ethos CRS believes that, to deliver best results, agencies must engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders. They must communicate messages clearly, present their objectives and strategies compellingly and establish productive relationships with the public and businesses within and beyond government. Effective stakeholder engagement strategies are essential for the long term success of the policy agenda for government agencies.
In putting engagement strategies into effect, agencies must be guided by agreed values and codes of conduct. They must also have the confidence and ability to work and communicate successfully with individuals who come from all walks of life and who have divergent perspectives, interests and agendas. Properly done, stakeholder engagement means fluently balancing demands from a diverse spectrum of agents.
Our Effective stakeholder engagement workshops equip individuals and agencies with the practical skills and techniques they need to foster and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
Workshops on effective stakeholder engagement strategies
- Transforming confrontation into
- Introduction to stakeholder engagement
- Advanced stakeholder engagement
- Negotiation and representation skills
- Working with ministers and governments
- Developing an effective communications
and engagement plan
- Strategic communications
- Engaging audiences using social media
- Defensive interview skills:
answering tough questions
- Media releases and talking points
- Advanced media skills for leaders
- Engaging the media and managing a crisis:
capability and preparedness