Change is a constant part of our world whether we like it or not. Many people have problems adapting to change though, either because they prefer things the way they are or because they’re concerned about the risks change will involve. Change management addresses these concerns by breaking down the pros and cons of change and providing useful models to manage it.
Our Change management workshop helps participants understand change in its different forms to better address change when it occurs. They will better understand the risks involved with change, and with remaining static, how to address the uncertainty of change, and how to analyse its impacts after it has occurred. Changes often bring new opportunities; the trick is knowing how to acknowledge and make the most of them.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders