The defining mark of success for a leader is the success of the team. And to have members of the team contribute as best they can, a leader must be, at different times, a manager, mentor or coach. These roles are not the same and a leader must have the skills to apply different techniques and approaches successfully in different situations.
Ethos CRS’s Managing, mentoring and coaching workshop helps participants develop their management, mentoring and coaching style. It equips participants with the skills and knowledge they need to become the best managers, mentors and coaches they can be.
After attending Managing, mentoring and coaching, participants will be better able to:
- build the professional capabilities of staff
- support team members by providing constructive feedback
- develop better relationships within teams
- improve individual and team performance.
- Managers and supervisors
- Face-to-face, one-day workshop
- Alternatively, this workshop can be delivered as 2 3-hour virtual sessions
- Ethos CRS can integrate insights from online DISC® and MBTI® evaluations to examine default modes of behaviour more precisely.
- Participants read selected papers and articles, discuss leadership and management with a senior manager and complete an audit of experience and interests.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshop materials – workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a plan that identifies priority areas for action.