As managers, mentors and coaches, professionals are called upon to:
- create the right conditions for teams to deliver the best outcomes they can
- guide, support and affirm an organisation’s greatest assets—its people—by sharing from personal experiences
- identify and address skills and knowledge gaps to enable individuals and teams to deliver the best outcomes for the organisation.
Ethos CRS equips professionals with the tools they can use and skills they can develop to be the best managers, mentors and coaches and deliver the best outcomes for the organisation.
Our Managing, mentoring and coaching workshop helps participants develop their management, mentoring and coaching style. It equips participants with the skills and knowledge they need to become the best managers, mentors and coaches they can be.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders