Ethos CRS knows that, for most people, leadership isn’t innate. The good news is that it can be learned. If you are introducing new leaders into your organisation, Leadership skills for new managers will give them the start that they need to succeed quickly. Staff who are new to leadership will acquire skills and knowledge they can apply immediately. Our facilitators assist participants to explore insights from psychological research and examine the experience of the great leaders from the past.
After completing Leadership skills for new managers, participants will be able to:
- recognise different leadership styles and theories and understand the impact of their own style
- develop the insights and skills to effectively manage, develop and motivate teams
- identify different modes of behaviour and tailor their communication style accordingly to engage more effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- solve policy and operational problems more effectively through planning, identifying risks and managing time, costs and resources.
- Staff who are recently appointed to a managerial or supervisory role
- Established managers who want to refresh skills
- Face-to-face two-day workshop
- Alternatively, this workshop can be delivered as 4 3-hour virtual sessions
- All participants are to read a set of articles on the subject before the workshop.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials – workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practices.