An organisation works better when managers and staff communicate frequently and give each other honest and constructive feedback. Having frequent conversations builds a culture where staff trust each other and problems are addressed sooner.
Effective management conversations considers why many people find it hard to give feedback and what can be done. It looks at how best to communicate with staff who have different behavioural styles and equips managers with tools and techniques to manage staff threat responses. The program also considers the importance of planning, body language and resilience when having management conversations.
Effective management conversations is an eLearning program that can be taken by itself or as a part of a blended learning package. A blended learning package combines eLearning and face-to-face workshops to explore ideas in more depth. Participants first view the eLearning modules then undertake a workshop with one of our senior facilitators to build upon what they’ve learned in even more detail and put their new skills into practice.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders