Effective leaders transform great ideas into reality. They build teams that thrive, survive and succeed, even in the toughest of circumstances. They concentrate on what’s important, necessary and valuable.
But leadership skills aren’t always innate, and smart professionals often need new skills to manage and lead staff, teams and organisations effectively.
Our facilitators have managed complex organisations, negotiated complex international agreements, and led teams to implement policies and programs. They put the skills of leadership in context, combining practical, hard-earned experience and cutting edge theory to deliver programs that inspire more effective, efficient, inspiring and ethical leaders.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders