Effective leaders transform great ideas into reality. They build teams that thrive, survive and succeed, even in the toughest of circumstances. They concentrate on what’s important, necessary and valuable. But leadership skills aren’t always innate, and smart professionals often need new skills to manage and lead staff, teams and organisations effectively. In the Strategic leadership workshop, Ethos CRS delivers a program that helps build capable effective leaders.
After attending Strategic leadership, participants will be able to:
- understand and demonstrate capabilities in applying strategic thought in the contemporary workplace
- stimulate their thinking about strategic influence and persuasion
- develop reflective skills to understand how their values and background influences their decision making
- enhance their knowledge of the process of strategic decision making
- develop their understanding of the impact of strategic decisions
- provide insight into the importance of individual factors
- instil confidence for making sound decisions with limited information
- lead change in a public sector setting.
- Leaders and managers
Workshop delivery and duration
- Face-to-face, one day workshop
- Participants will read a selected list of articles before the workshop.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshops materials - workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a post-workshop action plan that will assist them to put learned techniques into practices.