Just as leaders need specific skills, so do the individuals who make up teams. Effective teams think critically and creatively, communicate clearly with internal and external audiences, focus on what is organisationally important, and review and carefully manage risk.
Importantly, a great team comprises professionals who lead in their roles—and who want to complete business more effectively. In How to create a high-performing team Ethos CRS delivers a coherent program of activities and scenarios that build skills, techniques and insights—and lift team performance.
How to create a high performing team summary
After attending How to create a high-performing team, participants will be better able to:
- identify specific factors that impede improved performance
- address high risk factors by identifying and addressing causes
- improve handling of risk
- reduce operational costs.
- Managers and supervisors
- Face-to-face, one-day workshop
- Participants read selected papers and articles, discuss with a senior manager what their team does well and where they need to improve, and complete an audit of experience and interests.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshop materials—workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a plan that identifies priority areas for action.