Even if you are a competent leader, it can help to explicitly go through advanced leadership skills. While you may intuitively understand how to be a good leader, having an explicit understanding of what makes a good leader may help shore up any weaknesses.
Leadership skills for senior executives is Ethos CRS’s program for professionals who already have experience in a senior management role and wish to strengthen their leadership skills.
All managers need both soft and hard skills because the art, craft and science of management requires much more than just technical competence. Regardless of the role, effective management requires both self-awareness and awareness of the needs and abilities of others. As a leader, the manager inspires in staff a sense of purpose and motivates them to do good work.
In Leadership skills for senior executives, Ethos CRS works with established managers to broaden their approach to leadership, to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses as leaders and to build a strong set of leadership skills. The result is managers who excel in their current role and are equipped to handle new challenges.
Leaders who create value
Interventions for specific levels
- Essential skills for new managers
- Leaderships skills for senior managers
- Strategic leadership—insights and skills
- Executive and staff coaching
- 360 degree feedback for executives
Specialist workshops for leaders
- Accountability, ethics and integrity
- Creating a high-performing team
- Effective management conversations
- Leadership: clear thinking and analysis
- Managing change as a leader
- DISC behavioural evaluations for leaders