Even if you are a competent leader, it can help to explicitly go through advanced leadership skills. While you may intuitively understand how to be a good leader, having an acute understanding of what makes a good leader may help shore up any weaknesses.
Leadership skills for senior executives is a scenario-based program for experienced senior managers or executive officers. It is designed to extend and accelerate skills, and develop strategic thinking and management skills. The program focuses on change: the self-awareness and skills that leaders need to build and lead teams successfully for future challenges.
After attending Leadership skills for senior executives, participants will be better able to:
- build the leadership skills of experienced managers or executive officers
- analyse, evaluate and adapt management and leadership styles
- use strategic thinking skills to address strategic priorities and develop coherent solutions
- adopt an authentic, ethical approach to work and business operations
- build a resilient, skilled team that responds effectively to diverse challenges
- anticipate and manage ambiguity and risk
- understand and use influencing skills
- engage and collaborate with different people internally and externally.
- Executives who want to think and operate strategically and lead constructive change in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Face-to-face, two-day workshop
- Alternatively, this workshop can be delivered as 4 3-hour virtual sessions
- As an option, Ethos CRS can integrate insights from online DISC evaluations to examine default modes of behaviour more precisely.
- Participants read selected papers and articles, discuss leadership and management with a senior manager and complete an audit of experience and interests.
Post-workshop resources and support
- All participants receive a set of customised workshop materials – workbook, manual and resources.
- All participants complete a Leadership in context™ plan, which articulates priority areas for action.